Aktuelt

fredag den 18. februar 2011

Instruktør - Nathalie Kalbach


Det er med stor glæde, at vi igen denne gang kan byde velkommen til Nathalie Kalbach som underviser.
Her er hvad Natalie skriver om sig selv:

About me:
I’m a Mixed Media Artist and Scrapbooker living in the second biggest city of Germany - in Hamburg. Living in the heart of the city in an art&craft- thriven neighborhood, I get inspired by my urban sourrounding.
I love to design, teach and write - doing all of it wholeheartedly. I have my own column with Somerset Memories called “Nathalie’s Studio” and also write for the German Scrapbooking Print Magazine “ScrapArtZine”. Currently I’m the Design Team Coordinator for Tattered Angels. I have taught Scrapbooking Workshops in several different countries in Europe, Israel and in the United State.
I’m a loyal and diligent worker/designer and always deliver my work on schedule. Given the fact I’m working as a profession in the law field, I’m also used to tight deadlines and I always meet them.

Styles and Techniques

My style is quite eclectic but can be generally described as freestyle/whimsical  always including  some sort of Mixed Media techniques.
I also place a lot of value on journaling, as this is the main element that describes the captured moment of a photo.

Nathalies kursus foregår på engelsk, men der vil være en dansk oversætter tilstede.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar