Aktuelt

fredag den 18. februar 2011

Instruktør - Anna Dąbrowska, også kendt som Finnabair.

Det er med stor glæde, at vi denne gang kan presentere  Anna Dąbrowska, også kendt som Finnabair.

My name is Anna Dabrowska - Pekocka, but I tend to use my nickname – Finnabair or Finn to make it shorter. I live in Warsaw, Poland, just in the middle of Europe, with my supportive husband – Jedrek, who understands my passion. I love photos, new challenges in my life and a cup of black tea somewhere nearby;) How did my adventure start? I've tried several techniques but at the end of 2007 I found information about scrapbooking and in 2008 I made my first projects – I fell in love. My next step was trying some mixed media - and my love got even deeper! Now I'm totally addicted, especially to layouts, I love mixing different styles, supplies and medias in my projects, as I think the joy of experimenting and the pleasure of creating freely is the most important thing. It's hard to define my style I think - sometimes it's grungy, sometimes artsy, sometimes funky or shabby - or it's everything mixed together! Are the names important? I don't think so ;) In 2009 I started my designing it was for Bad Girls Project 52 - it was a great, inspiring experience. This year I joined two design teams in Poland: Lemonade Stamps (polish manufacturer) and Scrapki.pl – online shop. From time to time I run small, individual workshops in scrapbooking and mixed-media or create as a freelance designer. I’m a member of two challenge blogs now – Creative Therapy and Craft-Imaginarium… and now I’m honored to be the Design Team member of The Color Room, with all those talented ladies - it is a dream coming true, and I hope you'll find my projects a bit inspiring :) My blog:
(teksten er lånt fra The Color Room)

Anna is also a proud member of the Tattered Angels designteam.

Annas kursus foregår på engelsk, men der vil være en dansk oversætter tilstede.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar